Forum wybitny socjolog Strona Główna wybitny socjolog
forum studentów

POMOCPOMOC   FAQFAQ   SzukajSzukaj   RejestracjaRejestracja 
 ProfilProfil   Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomościZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomości   ZalogujZaloguj 

Distributed during the development process of pushnate

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum wybitny socjolog Strona Główna -> Informacje od starosty
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
hawabibi34567

PostWysłany: Nie Mar 10, 2024 08:34    Temat postu: Distributed during the development process of pushnate Odpowiedz z cytatem

[' webpush' with delegated authority] It is an OSS version of logic. Since it was released as soon as the push API for browsers was standardized, it was easy to receive pull requests and issues. Despite this, I stopped using webpush myself due to pushnate's service stagnation, and I ended up accumulating pull requests and issues. Sakuraba: ``Then, someone who had been contributing from the beginning raised their hand, so I took the plunge and delegated authority.If it's being used, but I don't feel like maintaining it, I'll have someone else do it.

'' I think it should be delegated to Trial and error to get various people to use it Sakuraba: ``The Chinese Student Phone Number List transfer of authority made me want to do some more maintenance myself, so I shifted my motivation to create a service that a lot of people can use.'' What is necessary to get a lot of people to use it? Mr. Sakuraba says that there are three things: Make your presence known Make the service easy for many people to use Make it easier for people to submit pull requests [LightningQR and NotifyHub (individual development) with only the necessary functions] The former is a service that converts URLs into QR codes, and the latter is a service that notifies GitHub information.

Sakuraba: "I narrowed down the development to only one function that I thought was really necessary, so I didn't have to waste time. It was also nice that there were fewer design elements because it was simple. " raysCl” (individual development)] Developed a service that can automatically measure code performance benchmarks for each pull request. It went as far as a closed release, but then it was frozen. Sakuraba: ``It was a service that had a need, but it was too large for one person to do alone, and we placed too much importance on user-friendliness even before it was released. I think we should have asked users to start using it.
Reklama

Wysłany: Nie Mar 10, 2024 08:34    Temat postu:

Powrót do góry
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum wybitny socjolog Strona Główna -> Informacje od starosty Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1
Skocz do: